About iChart: iNotes Module
iNotes is a powerful and easy-to-use 'tap and touch' system to create and review clinical notes. Several notes types are available such as SOAP, H&P and Procedure. In addition users can download custom and library note types from the iChart Sync online application. iNotes is a data-aware system and inherits relevant clinical information to assist in the generation of daily notes. Histories, medications, vitals and problem/plans are all recalled and inserted automatically.
To simplify data entry the iNotes application uses general or complaint specific menus that are hierarchical. Each tap on a key sign or symptom generates text. The text is then assembled into coherent sentences by the software. The menu trees or Clinical Templates can be adjusted by the user and shared with other users via iChart Sync. In addition, photos captured via the iPhone camera/Image Library can be added to notes, as well as free form annotations. Voice recording / dictation and discount transcription services are avialable with the purchase of the Caretools iDictate feature and optional transcription service agreement.
- Quick data entry with simple touch and tap entry
- Save on dictation costs for simple repetitive notes
- Document patient photos with annotations from the bedside
- Notes can be uploaded and printed onsite and added to medical charts via iChart Sync
- Automated note integration to existing legacy systems is available for Enterprise customers (Q2 2010 release planned).
- Automated dictation upload and draft document download available for iDictate customers.